We have the answer for Divided skirt crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Divided skirt Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Divided skirt. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Divided skirt crossword clue should be:
- CULOTTE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CULOTTE (noun)
- a divided skirt
- DIVIDED (adjective)
- distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose
- having a median strip or island between lanes of traffic moving in opposite directions
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Some NFL linemen Crossword Clue
- Pre-5G mobile tech letters Crossword Clue
- Classic sports cars Crossword Clue
- O-goshi or tai-otoshi, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Tried to lose Crossword Clue
- That girl, in Spain Crossword Clue
- Atchison’s airport is named for her Crossword Clue
- Rolling in it Crossword Clue
- Parthenon dedicatee Crossword Clue
- Derring-do Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.