We have the answer for Domain 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Domain 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Domain in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- AREA (4 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOMAIN (noun)
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
- AREA (noun)
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- They may be found in a jam
- Umami quality
- Italian river
- Desire to be evil
- It precedes face or ship
- Small Hawaiian island
- Q’s position in the alphabet
- Punxsutawney Phil and pals
- Common sports equipment
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.