We have the answer for Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film crossword clue should be:
- NEMO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DORY (noun)
- pike-like freshwater perches
- a small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled
- FRIEND (noun)
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Footwear giant headquartered in Boston, Mass. NYT Crossword Clue
- Places of bliss NYT Crossword Clue
- Gossip, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Commits at the altar NYT Crossword Clue
- Toy that attaches to a garden hose NYT Crossword Clue
- Canadian P.M. Justin NYT Crossword Clue
- The “S” of A.S.A.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Group of notes that often sounds sad NYT Crossword Clue
- Folded, as paper NYT Crossword Clue
- Minor hurt, in kidspeak NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.