We have the answer for Counterpart of a “she-shed” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Counterpart of a “she-shed” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Counterpart of a “she-shed”. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Counterpart of a “she-shed” crossword clue should be:
- MANCAVE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTERPART (noun)
- a duplicate copy
- a person or thing having the same function or characteristics as another
- SHED (verb)
- cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- SHED (adjective)
- shed at an early stage of development
- SHED (noun)
- an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Bread choice Crossword Clue
- What did ewe say? NYT Crossword Clue
- Downward dog, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- TV, print, radio, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
- Footwear giant headquartered in Boston, Mass. NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Aeneid” and “The Faerie Queene,” for two NYT Crossword Clue
- Fiends NYT Crossword Clue
- R&B singer with the 2012 hit “Let Me Love You” NYT Crossword Clue
- Gossip, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Ump’s call after a first pitch … or a hint to the ends of 17-, 25-, 53- and 63-Across NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.