We have the answer for Dot on a computer screen 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Dot on a computer screen 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Dot on a computer screen in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words January 25, 2023 Answers guide.
- PIXEL (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMPUTER (noun)
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- SCREEN (verb)
- protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- SCREEN (noun)
- a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Buttery, soft candies
- Count of people
- Puts in the microwave again
- Where laundry is hung
- “The Sound Of Music” Star
- It reduces takeoff distance
- Ornamental copper ore
- Puts into words
- Put air back into
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.