We have the answer for Drum in a drum kit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Drum in a drum kit crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Drum in a drum kit Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Large artery from the heart Crossword Clue
- Length of many leases Crossword Clue
- Square root of four Crossword Clue
- Button on a gaming console Crossword Clue
- Home venue for the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche Crossword Clue
- Basis for some poppers Crossword Clue
- Truism Crossword Clue
- Be noncommittal Crossword Clue
- Middle pt. Crossword Clue
- Mustard made with white wine Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DRUM (noun)
- a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- a hollow cast iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- DRUM (verb)
- make a rhythmic sound
- study intensively, as before an exam
- SNARE (verb)
- catch in or as if in a trap
- entice and trap
- SNARE (noun)
- something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- a trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Drum in a drum kit crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.