We have the answer for Emotionally clingy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Emotionally clingy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Emotionally clingy. This clue last appeared February 1, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Emotionally clingy crossword clue should be:
- NEEDY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEEDY (adjective)
- poor enough to need help from others
- demanding or needing attention, affection, or reassurance to an excessive degree
- NEEDY (noun)
- needy people collectively
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Black playing card NYT Crossword Clue
- Forced banishment NYT Crossword Clue
- Word after Green, gentle or gas NYT Crossword Clue
- Either blank in “___, ___, again” NYT Crossword Clue
- Someone you’d be unlikely to have a beef with? NYT Crossword Clue
- Tree that makes catkins NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.