We have the answer for Extended the reach of, in a way crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Extended the reach of, in a way crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
Extended the reach of, in a way Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Pronoun that becomes a different pronoun when T is added to the front Crossword Clue
- Reactions to abominations Crossword Clue
- Seeing something? Crossword Clue
- From where some jets take off? Crossword Clue
- Ex-ex-CEO of OpenAI Crossword Clue
- ”Simple” plan Crossword Clue
- Wipe Crossword Clue
- Pres. who signed the law that made “In God we trust” the official U.S. motto Crossword Clue
- Pub staff? Crossword Clue
- “¡Aquí!” Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXTENDED (adjective)
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- drawn out or made longer spatially
- REACH (verb)
- move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense
- be in or establish communication with
- REACH (noun)
- the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- the limit of capability
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Extended the reach of, in a way crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.