We have the answer for What "begins when you begin to treat people as things," per Terry Pratchett crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for What "begins when you begin to treat people as things," per Terry Pratchett crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
What “begins when you begin to treat people as things,” per Terry Pratchett Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Articles of war? Crossword Clue
- Ex-ex-CEO of OpenAI Crossword Clue
- Pres. who signed the law that made “In God we trust” the official U.S. motto Crossword Clue
- Take it again Crossword Clue
- Pub staff? Crossword Clue
- Reactions to abominations Crossword Clue
- Extended the reach of, in a way Crossword Clue
- From where some jets take off? Crossword Clue
- Fig. whose middle two digits were originally proposed to stand for one’s birth month Crossword Clue
- Wipe Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PEOPLE (noun)
- the common people generally
- the body of citizens of a state or country
- PEOPLE (verb)
- fill with people
- furnish with people
- EVIL (noun)
- morally objectionable behavior
- the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
- EVIL (adjective)
- having the nature of vice
- having or exerting a malignant influence
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the What “begins when you begin to treat people as things,” per Terry Pratchett crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.