We have the answer for Fell crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fell Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fell. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fell crossword clue should be:
- HEW (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEW (verb)
- make or shape as with an axe
- strike with an axe; cut down, strike
- FELL (verb)
- pass away rapidly
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- FELL (noun)
- the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- FELL (adjective)
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Irises’ relatives Crossword Clue
- Bit of wit Crossword Clue
- Scorekeeper? Crossword Clue
- Feel like it Crossword Clue
- Place for a plug NYT Crossword Clue
- Dbut de la semaine de travail Crossword Clue
- Brit’s bean Crossword Clue
- Takes out Crossword Clue
- Unexpected win Crossword Clue
- Taking in Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.