We have the answer for Felt crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Felt crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Felt Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Actress who played Marion Crane in Gus Van Sant’s 1998 remake of “Psycho” Crossword Clue
- Driver’s guide, briefly Crossword Clue
- “___, dislike it” (start of Marianne Moore’s “Poetry”) Crossword Clue
- Many speakers use them Crossword Clue
- Piano part Crossword Clue
- Some fibre sources Crossword Clue
- They have crunchy edible shells Crossword Clue
- Income source for an influencer, informally Crossword Clue
- “She ___ among the untrodden ways”: William Wordsworth Crossword Clue
- Certain mobile housings Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENSED (adjective)
- detected by instinct or inference rather than by recognized perceptual cues
- FELT (verb)
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- cover with felt
- FELT (noun)
- a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- New Yorker Crossword - December 4 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - September 12 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 24 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Felt crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.