We have the answer for Film vault holding crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Film vault holding Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Film vault holding. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Film vault holding crossword clue should be:
- REEL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLDING (noun)
- the act of retaining something
- something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
- FILM (verb)
- make a film or photograph of something
- record in film
- FILM (noun)
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Clicked image Crossword Clue
- Measure of energy Crossword Clue
- Creature comfort? Crossword Clue
- Loch ___ monster Crossword Clue
- Sleep study acronym Crossword Clue
- Merely Crossword Clue
- Creative notion Crossword Clue
- Out of Danger NYT Crossword Clue
- Achieves Crossword Clue
- Top poker cards Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.