We have the answer for Fleece-___ tights crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fleece-___ tights Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fleece-___ tights. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fleece-___ tights crossword clue should be:
- LINED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINED (adjective)
- (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams
- bordered by a line of things
- FLEECE (noun)
- outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on; used for clothing
- FLEECE (verb)
- shear the wool from
- rip off; ask an unreasonable price
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Smooth jazz instruments Crossword Clue
- Reward for a barber Crossword Clue
- Gazillions Crossword Clue
- ‘Modern Family’ star Winter Crossword Clue
- Ceremonial act Crossword Clue
- Looked after a friend’s kitty Crossword Clue
- Backyard structure Crossword Clue
- They’re smaller than oceans Crossword Clue
- Keep your ___ about you Crossword Clue
- The only even prime number Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.