We have the answer for Fluffy scarf crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fluffy scarf Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fluffy scarf. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fluffy scarf crossword clue should be:
- BOA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLUFFY (adjective)
- like down or as soft as down
- BOA (noun)
- a long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur
- any of several chiefly tropical constrictors with vestigial hind limbs
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Soccer family rides Crossword Clue
- Tree on the Great Seal of North Dakota Crossword Clue
- Sri Lanka formerly Crossword Clue
- Aquaman’s realm Crossword Clue
- Outmoded data readers on PCs Crossword Clue
- Southeastern Turkey native Crossword Clue
- Tangerine coats Crossword Clue
- Book review? Crossword Clue
- Landscaping bush Crossword Clue
- Mani-___ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.