We have the answer for Nepal’s continent crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nepal’s continent Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nepal’s continent. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nepal’s continent crossword clue should be:
- ASIA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTINENT (adjective)
- abstaining from sexual intercourse
- CONTINENT (noun)
- one of the large landmasses of the earth
- the European mainland
- NEPAL (noun)
- a small landlocked Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and China
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Boxer Laila Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving veggies Crossword Clue
- Coral formation Crossword Clue
- Type of exercise Crossword Clue
- Bit of wit Crossword Clue
- TV alien Crossword Clue
- Lunch hour Crossword Clue
- 1965 march site Crossword Clue
- Like Cheerios Crossword Clue
- Unpaid TV ads Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.