We have the answer for Foot-long aficionado? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Foot-long aficionado? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Foot-long aficionado?. This clue last appeared January 10, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Foot-long aficionado? crossword clue should be:
- REDHOTLOVER (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFICIONADO (noun)
- a fan of bull fighting
- a serious devotee of some particular music genre or musical performer
- FOOT (noun)
- lowest support of a structure
- (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- FOOT (verb)
- pay for something
- add a column of numbers
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Axlike tool Crossword Clue
- Potpie tidbits Crossword Clue
- Sweet-tasting sandwich Crossword Clue
- Jason of “Dune” Crossword Clue
- It’s between the Lounge and Study on a Clue board Crossword Clue
- Party spreads Crossword Clue
- Conversation about a sausage? Crossword Clue
- Science advocate Bill Crossword Clue
- Popeye creator Segar Crossword Clue
- Jest Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.