We have the answer for Fork part crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Fork part crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Fork part Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Cpl.’s subordinate Crossword Clue
- “Peter and the Wolf” composer Crossword Clue
- Tokyo, once Crossword Clue
- Salty septet Crossword Clue
- Carnival attractions Crossword Clue
- The staff of life Crossword Clue
- “I do,” for one Crossword Clue
- Service suppliers Crossword Clue
- Taboo Crossword Clue
- IRS employees Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- TINE (4 letters)
- PRONG (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORK (noun)
- the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- FORK (verb)
- lift with a pitchfork
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- PRONG (noun)
- a pointed projection
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 5 2023
- The Guardian Quick Crossword - October 17 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - March 28 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 28 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 15 2022
- USA Today Crossword - February 25 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fork part crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.