We have the answer for Sit-up targets crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Sit-up targets crossword clue most recently seen in the Premier Sunday Crossword.
Sit-up targets Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Close behind, as a dog Crossword Clue
- Appropriate time to solve this puzzle? Crossword Clue
- Totally original Crossword Clue
- What letter carriers carry Crossword Clue
- “Alley —” Crossword Clue
- Windy month Crossword Clue
- Greet the day Crossword Clue
- Algerian port Crossword Clue
- Those who’ve broken free Crossword Clue
- Like Vatican affairs Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SIT (verb)
- work or act as a baby-sitter
- show to a seat; assign a seat for
- ABS (noun)
- any of a class of composite plastics used to make car bodies and cases for computers and other appliances
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Premier Sunday Crossword - November 19 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 29 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - May 3 2023
- LA Times Crossword - April 6 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - April 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 18 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 13 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - May 10 2022
About the Premier Sunday Crossword
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Sit-up targets crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.