We have the answer for Fourth-down play crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Fourth-down play crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Fourth-down play Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on November 8, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our LA Times Crossword November 8, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Items in jewel cases LA Times Crossword Clue
- Foam toy brand LA Times Crossword Clue
- Folded fare LA Times Crossword Clue
- 46-Down Emmy winner Gilda LA Times Crossword Clue
- *Symphonic composition that evokes another art form LA Times Crossword Clue
- I wonder … LA Times Crossword Clue
- Nothing __ LA Times Crossword Clue
- Shirt size: Abbr. LA Times Crossword Clue
- “A Few Figs From Thistles” writer LA Times Crossword Clue
- Country northeast of 66-Across LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOURTH (adverb)
- in the fourth place
- FOURTH (adjective)
- coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
- FOURTH (noun)
- one of four equal parts
- following the third position; number four in a countable series
- PUNT (noun)
- (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground
- formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland; equal to 100 pence
- PUNT (verb)
- propel with a pole
- place a bet on
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - November 8 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 3 2022
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fourth-down play crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.