We have the answer for Milky gem crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Milky gem Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Milky gem. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Milky gem crossword clue should be:
- OPAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword November 26 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MILKY (adjective)
- resembling milk in color; not clear
- GEM (noun)
- a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Season before automne Crossword Clue
- Sea-___ Airport Crossword Clue
- Only player in NBA history to have at least 10000 points rebounds and assists Crossword Clue
- Started phoning it in Crossword Clue
- Audio brand Crossword Clue
- Frees (of) Crossword Clue
- Solidify as mousse Crossword Clue
- Doe’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- Nowhere in particular? Crossword Clue
- PC corner key Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.