We have the answer for Franklin, singer known as the Queen of Soul crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Franklin, singer known as the Queen of Soul Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Decluttering expert Marie. Crossword Clue
- Early Mary Tyler Moore TV role: Laura __ Crossword Clue
- Automatic Data Processing. Crossword Clue
- Prefix preceding ~taph and ~logue. Crossword Clue
- First name of Grampa Simpson Crossword Clue
- New Mexican band with the song New Slang, The __ Crossword Clue
- Large central vein of a leaf Crossword Clue
- Stayin’ Alive disco band the Bee __. Crossword Clue
- Way of gathering objects from bottom of a river Crossword Clue
- I come in twos and fours and never stop spinning Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRANKLIN (noun)
- printer whose success as an author led him to take up politics; he helped draw up the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution; he played a major role in the American Revolution and negotiated French support for the colonists; as a scientist he is remembered particularly for his research in electricity (1706-1790)
- United States historian noted for studies of Black American history (born in 1915)
- KNOWN (adjective)
- apprehended with certainty
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.