We have the answer for Large central vein of a leaf crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Large central vein of a leaf Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Way of gathering objects from bottom of a river Crossword Clue
- Stayin’ Alive disco band the Bee __. Crossword Clue
- Broadcasting on TV or radio Crossword Clue
- Los Angeles’ famous cookie creator. Crossword Clue
- New Mexican band with the song New Slang, The __ Crossword Clue
- First name of Grampa Simpson Crossword Clue
- Franklin, singer known as the Queen of Soul Crossword Clue
- Early Mary Tyler Moore TV role: Laura __ Crossword Clue
- I come in twos and fours and never stop spinning Crossword Clue
- Automatic Data Processing. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIDRIB (noun)
- the vein in the center of a leaf
- VEIN (noun)
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart
- one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- VEIN (verb)
- make a veinlike pattern
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.