Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for From the U.S crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
From the U.S Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for From the U.S. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the From the U.S crossword clue should be:
- AMER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FROM (preposition)
- Out of the neighborhood of; lessening or losing proximity to; leaving behind; by reason of; out of; by aid of; — used whenever departure, setting out, commencement of action, being, state, occurrence, etc., or procedure, emanation, absence, separation, etc., are to be expressed. It is construed with, and indicates, the point of space or time at which the action, state, etc., are regarded as setting out or beginning; also, less frequently, the source, the cause, the occasion, out of which anything proceeds; the anitithesis and correlative of to;.
- AMERICAN (noun)
- the English language as used in the United States.
- a native or inhabitant of a North American or Central American or South American country.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Theater units Crossword Clue
- Hawkeye’s home Crossword Clue
- Misstep Crossword Clue
- Knight wear Crossword Clue
- Tibetan monks Crossword Clue
- French article Crossword Clue
- Need to pay Crossword Clue
- “Little Caesar” role Crossword Clue
- Desire Crossword Clue
- Like a bright night Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.