We have the answer for fungus eaten on pizza 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
fungus eaten on pizza 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words fungus eaten on pizza in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MUSHROOM (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FUNGUS (noun)
- an organism of the kingdom Fungi lacking chlorophyll and feeding on organic matter; ranging from unicellular or multicellular organisms to spore-bearing syncytia
- MUSHROOM (noun)
- a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- MUSHROOM (verb)
- grow and spread fast
- pick or gather mushrooms
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Small bottom-feeding fish
- Manchester ice hockey team
- Johann Sebastian of Germany
- Educating intensively
- Frederic of Poland
- Pyotr llych of Russia
- Kind of number
- Breakfast option
- Tough old chicken
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.