We have the answer for they separate list items 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
they separate list items 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words they separate list items in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- COMMAS (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEPARATE (verb)
- treat differently on the basis of sex or race
- act as a barrier between; stand between
- SEPARATE (adjective)
- have the connection undone; having become separate
- standing apart; not attached to or supported by anything
- SEPARATE (noun)
- a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- THEY (pronoun)
- The plural of he, she, or it. They is never used adjectively, but always as a pronoun proper, and sometimes refers to persons without an antecedent expressed.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Groomed a horse
- On a small scale
- Pyotr llych of Russia
- Fungus eaten on pizza
- Run down
- Franz Peter of Austria
- Johann Sebastian of Germany
- Tough old chicken
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.