We have the answer for “Give My Regards to Broadway” composer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Give My Regards to Broadway” composer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Give My Regards to Broadway” composer. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Give My Regards to Broadway” composer crossword clue should be:
- COHAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROADWAY (noun)
- a street in Manhattan that passes through Times Square; famous for its theaters
- COMPOSER (noun)
- someone who composes music as a profession
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Like a lot Crossword Clue
- Lab strands Crossword Clue
- Teri who played Inga Crossword Clue
- ___ mouthful Crossword Clue
- “Is there more to this story?” Crossword Clue
- Lovable dunderheads Crossword Clue
- When absolutely necessary Crossword Clue
- Drinks in blue cans Crossword Clue
- Miller’s everyman Crossword Clue
- Rolling bodies Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.