We have the answer for Baker’s sackful crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Baker’s sackful Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Baker’s sackful. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Baker’s sackful crossword clue should be:
- FLOUR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SACKFUL (noun)
- the quantity contained in a sack
- FLOUR (verb)
- convert grain into flour
- cover with flour
- FLOUR (noun)
- fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Hoping to come home soon Crossword Clue
- “That sound all right?” Crossword Clue
- Flaky rock Crossword Clue
- Disturbing Serling Crossword Clue
- Starchy side Crossword Clue
- Amigo Crossword Clue
- Reasons in favor Crossword Clue
- *Comment to the more-than-punctual Crossword Clue
- Pool tool Crossword Clue
- “Au revoir!” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.