We have the answer for Golf bag item crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Golf bag item Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Golf bag item. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Golf bag item crossword clue should be:
- CLUB (4 letters)
- IRON (4 letters)
- TEE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GOLF (noun)
- a game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes
- GOLF (verb)
- play golf
- BAG (noun)
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- BAG (verb)
- take unlawfully
- bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Future flower Crossword Clue
- — Domini Crossword Clue
- Just adorable Crossword Clue
- London insurer Crossword Clue
- Slangy denial Crossword Clue
- Earl Grey, for one Crossword Clue
- Skater Lipinski Crossword Clue
- Stagger Crossword Clue
- Madame Bovary Crossword Clue
- Nonstick spray Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.