We have the answer for Track act crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Track act Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Track act. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Track act crossword clue should be:
- BET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRACK (noun)
- any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- TRACK (verb)
- travel across or pass over
- go after with the intent to catch
- BET (noun)
- the money risked on a gamble
- the act of gambling
- BET (verb)
- have faith or confidence in
- maintain with or as if with a bet
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Fudd of cartoons Crossword Clue
- Lotion additive Crossword Clue
- Casino card Crossword Clue
- Rams’ mates Crossword Clue
- Highway Crossword Clue
- Warning color Crossword Clue
- Acropolis setting Crossword Clue
- Bright parrot Crossword Clue
- Old auto Crossword Clue
- Scout shelters Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.