We have the answer for Government-issued IDs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Government-issued IDs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Government-issued IDs. This clue last appeared August 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Government-issued IDs crossword clue should be:
- SSNS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GOVERNMENT (noun)
- the act of governing; exercising authority
- the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Unspoken but implied Crossword Clue
- Global top or bottom Crossword Clue
- ‘__ favor’ (please, to Ruiz) Crossword Clue
- Male choir voice Crossword Clue
- Silky-haired terrier, for short Crossword Clue
- Smooth out with an iron Crossword Clue
- Headgear for queens and kings Crossword Clue
- Delve __ (investigate) Crossword Clue
- Unconfirmed report Crossword Clue
- Workplace assistant Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.