We have the answer for Grizzly’s baby crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Grizzly’s baby Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Grizzly’s baby. This clue last appeared September 18, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Grizzly’s baby crossword clue should be:
- CUB (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRIZZLY (adjective)
- showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- GRIZZLY (noun)
- powerful brownish-yellow bear of the uplands of western North America
- CUB (noun)
- a male child (a familiar term of address to a boy)
- an awkward and inexperienced youth
- CUB (verb)
- give birth to cubs
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Poet’s planet Crossword Clue
- Dapper ___ (elegant dresser) Crossword Clue
- “___ NY,” TV series starring Gary Sinise Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Granola bits Crossword Clue
- Body parts that blink Crossword Clue
- ___ date (submission time) Crossword Clue
- NHL MVP Bobby Crossword Clue
- ___ Fowler, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the TV series “Hit-Monkey” Crossword Clue
- Kind of number spotted on the periodic table Crossword Clue
- “I’m in a food ___!” (ate too much) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.