We have the answer for Group of notes that often sounds sad crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Group of notes that often sounds sad Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Group of notes that often sounds sad. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Group of notes that often sounds sad crossword clue should be:
- MINORCHORD (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Easter flower NYT Crossword Clue
- Super-quick snooze NYT Crossword Clue
- Global center of Shia Islam NYT Crossword Clue
- Civil Rights ___ of 1964 NYT Crossword Clue
- Scribble absentmindedly NYT Crossword Clue
- Canadian P.M. Justin NYT Crossword Clue
- “Pointer” for giving presentations NYT Crossword Clue
- Fiends NYT Crossword Clue
- Places of bliss NYT Crossword Clue
- Ex-Marine, e.g., informally NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.