Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Hedging words in an estimate crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Hedging words in an estimate Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Hedging words in an estimate. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hedging words in an estimate crossword clue should be:
- ORSO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ESTIMATE (verb)
- judge to be probable.
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time).
- ESTIMATE (noun)
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth.
- a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody.
- HEDGING (noun)
- an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement.
- any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Choose Crossword Clue
- Sporty car roof Crossword Clue
- Become dim Crossword Clue
- Citi Field players Crossword Clue
- Minnesota’s St. ___ College Crossword Clue
- Singer born Eithne Padraigin Ni Bhraonain Crossword Clue
- Korean American actor Philip Crossword Clue
- Lodging that may be LEED-certified Crossword Clue
- Word before lettuce or cucumber Crossword Clue
- Lead-in to a cooking date? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.