We have the answer for Hieroglyphics snake crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hieroglyphics snake Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hieroglyphics snake. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hieroglyphics snake crossword clue should be:
- ASP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNAKE (noun)
- a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- SNAKE (verb)
- form a snake-like pattern
- move along a winding path
- ASP (noun)
- of southern Europe; similar to but smaller than the adder
- cobra used by the Pharaohs as a symbol of their power over life and death
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Stinging remarks Crossword Clue
- Nation that pioneered the walking safari Crossword Clue
- NBA tie-breakers Crossword Clue
- Newcastle’s river Crossword Clue
- Monastic leader Crossword Clue
- Expressed verbally Crossword Clue
- Pince-__ glasses Crossword Clue
- Title for Thatcher or Truss Crossword Clue
- Till section Crossword Clue
- Corkscrew shape Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.