We have the answer for Hill of CNN crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hill of CNN Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hill of CNN. This clue last appeared September 27, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hill of CNN crossword clue should be:
- ERICA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HILL (noun)
- United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- HILL (verb)
- form into a hill
- ERICA (noun)
- any plant of the genus Erica
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Conform, militarily Crossword Clue
- Scrooge exclamation Crossword Clue
- Mellow, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Vampire’s target Crossword Clue
- Baseball great Williams Crossword Clue
- Connecticut’s oldest university Crossword Clue
- Sound of admonishment Crossword Clue
- Rider’s mount Crossword Clue
- Quaker’s pronoun Crossword Clue
- Awesome time Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.