We have the answer for Hole letting water in crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hole letting water in Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hole letting water in. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hole letting water in crossword clue should be:
- LEAK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LETTING (noun)
- property that is leased or rented out or let
- LEAK (noun)
- unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
- the discharge of a fluid from some container
- LEAK (verb)
- be leaked
- enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Wormed one’s way Crossword Clue
- Displace a bone Crossword Clue
- Profligate, intemperate person Crossword Clue
- Bend it to sit Crossword Clue
- Amazed, blown away Crossword Clue
- Cover thickly, smear Crossword Clue
- Gold covering Crossword Clue
- Fantastic Mr Fox author Crossword Clue
- Hadn’t enough of Crossword Clue
- Self-reproach Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.