We have the answer for Fantastic Mr Fox author crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fantastic Mr Fox author Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fantastic Mr Fox author. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fantastic Mr Fox author crossword clue should be:
- DAHL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
- FOX (noun)
- a shifty deceptive person
- English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- FOX (verb)
- deceive somebody
- be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
Today's Puzzle Page Challenger Crossword Answers
- Practitioner Crossword Clue
- Gold covering Crossword Clue
- Hole letting water in Crossword Clue
- Hooked, dependent on Crossword Clue
- Cover thickly, smear Crossword Clue
- Displace a bone Crossword Clue
- Animal for riding Crossword Clue
- Crack it to make pancakes Crossword Clue
- Organized, set up Crossword Clue
- Hadn’t enough of Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.