We have the answer for ‘Hominy’ side dish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
‘Hominy’ side dish Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Reside Crossword Clue
- Mouse’s long-tailed relative Crossword Clue
- Aloe __ (natural balm) Crossword Clue
- Wearable timepiece once made with a mainSPRING Crossword Clue
- Tear to shreds Crossword Clue
- ‘Leave immediately’ Crossword Clue
- Uncooked, as sushi Crossword Clue
- Wedding setting Crossword Clue
- Parking spot? Crossword Clue
- Mountain near Colorado SPRINGs Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOMINY (noun)
- hulled corn with the bran and germ removed
- GRITS (noun)
- coarsely ground hulled corn boiled as a breakfast dish in the southern United States
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.