Fans of the anime One Piece are very familiar with the powerful sword Enma! So, players of Blox Fruits have been looking forward to getting their hands on the game’s version of the sword. Well, that wait is over, because the sword is now in the game under the name Yama! We’ll tell you the requirements of how to get this powerful addition to the game with this guide.
Get free in-game rewards by checking out our Blox Fruits Codes page!
Collecting the Yama Sword
To get the Enma sword in Blox Fruits, you will have to fulfill the following requirements:
- You will need to kill 30 Elite Hunters or Player Hunters
- Locate the Secret Temple, which can be found in the Third Sea on Hydra Island at the bottom of the waterfall. You will need to go through a cave and break open the door.
- Once you’ve entered the Secret Temple, you need to slay the the level 1,500 Ghosts that reside as guardians.
- Click on the buried sword four times and if you have the 30 kills you should be able to pull it out!
To find Elite Hunters, you will need to head to various parts of Sea 3. They are located on Port Island, Hydra Island, Floating Turtle Island, and at the Great Tree. You can use this video to find all of the locations:
Head to the Castle on the Sea in Sea 3 and talk to the Elite Hunter NPC there. They will give you a quest to kill Diablo, and you can also check your progress on how many elites you’ve killed!
When you attempt to pull the sword regardless of if you have the requirements or not, you will receive the same messages. These are what you will get:
- The sword doesn’t seem to budge. Try again?
- You manage to make it budge, just a little. Try again?
- It appears there is a curse on the sword. If you continue, you might die. Try again?
- Successful: The sword has accepted you as its new owner!
- Failure: You die.
As long as you’ve killed the 30 Elite Hunters, you should be able to pull out the sword and now have Yama in your inventory! You can then wield your new weapon as you like.
Yama has two moves that you can learn for it:
- Hellish Slash (Z) – 150 Mastery
- Infernal Hurricane (X) – 300 Mastery
Here’s a showcase of the sword if you want to see it in action:
That’s everything we know about getting Enma in Roblox Blox Fruits Update 15. We have more coverage of the game in the Blox Fruits section of our website!