In the Roblox Wacky Wizards October 8th, 2021 update of the game we were given the Pumpkin to obtain! If you’re hoping to find out how exactly you get this new ingredient, we will walk you through the exact steps you need to take to get it! You will be able to create a bunch of different potions and other fun stuff with this newly added ingredient to the game.
Find more information on this Roblox game in our Wacky Wizards Wiki!
How to get the Pumpkin Ingredient
To get the Pumpkin in Wacky Wizards, you will need to get candy by trick or treating, finding it around the map, and scaring NPCs by drinking potions near them. You will need 1,800 Candy in total to receive the Pumpkin ingredient, which you can turn in over at the Headed HorseMan area of the game.
Pumpkin Potions List
Here are the potions you can create with the pumpkin ingredient:
- 233: Pumpkin-head potion – 2021 Pumpkin (Protects you from ender!)
- 234: Headless-horse potion – Giraffe Hoof + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the headless horse)
- 235: Jackbomb potion – Dynamite + 2021 Pumpkin (Drop a jack-o-bomb)
- 236: San potion – Beans + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the Sans)
- 237: Skelly potion – Spider + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the skeleton)
- 238: Dave potion – Pool Noodle + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the Skellington)
- 239: Broomed potion – Witches Brew + 2021 Pumpkin (Fly on a broom as a witch!)
- 240: Pumoodle potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + 2021 Pumpkin (Get pumpkin noodle arms!)
- 241: Skull-arms potion – 2021 Pumpkin + Spider + Pool Noodle + Chameleon (Get skeleton noodle arms!)
- 242: Pump-legs potion – Giant’s Ear + 2021 Pumpkin (Grow pumpkin legs!)
- 243: Handed head potion – Brain + 2021 Pumpkin (Grab your own head!)
- 244: Youkin potion – You + 2021 Pumpkin (Youkin potion)
- 245: Pump-gloves potion – Boxing Gloves + 2021 Pumpkin (Pumpkin Gloves!)
- 246: Sweet-shot potion – Gun + 2021 Pumpkin (Fire candy!)
- 247: Candy-poop potion – Rotten Sandwich + 2021 Pumpkin (Poop candy!)
- P123: Sus-O-Ween Potion – Hat of Gears + Beans + 2021 Pumpkin
Scaring NPCs (Trick or Treating)
One way to get candy is to scare NPCs in the game. There’s a board behind the Headed HorseMan with the name of an NPC and the required potion you need to scare them. They are pretty obvious what will work, it usually translates to the ingredient name. You need to bring the potion over to the NPC and drink it in front of them to get the reward!
- Fire – Fire breathing potion (Rotten Sandwich + Chilli)
- Witches – Broom potion (Witches Brew + Fairy)
- Noodles – Noodle potion (Pool Noodle)
- Farts – Squirting potion (Rotten Sandwich)
- Spiders – Spider Pet potion (Spider + Pet Tags)
- Fish – Flounder potion (Fish)
- Aliens – Alien potion (Alien Parasite)
- Explosions – Explosive potion (Dynamite)
- Warts – Warty potion (Spider)
- Bees – Bee-cannon potion (Gun + Honey)
- Discos – Discoman potion (Disco Ball)
- Zombies – Zombie potion (Brain)
Each time you scare an NPC you will get 20+ Candy. This will refresh each day and give you more NPCs to scare! Doing this each day will get you quite a bit of candy.
You can find candy scattered around the map. It will look like a big candy corn and be sparkling. Once one has been gathered from a spot, it will respawn again eventually. If you aren’t seeing them in your game, you might want to leave and go to another one.
Here’s a video with the candy spawns:
The Potion Trader
During the event the Potion Trader will appear randomly in the game. He will have potions listed on a board near him for you to bring to him to get Candy. You will get 10 for each potion you complete. It appears that premium potions can be apart of this, at least they were for me. The Potion Trader will spawn every 30 minutes with new potions to create. That means you can get 30 Candy from this method each time he visits.
When he spawns he will be in front of the sign that announces when the next Cyclops event will arrive! The potions will be different each time that he shows up!
That’s everything you need to know about finding the Pumpkin in Wacky Wizards! There’s a whole lot of things you can create in this game, so make sure to check out our Wacky Wizards Potions & Recipes List and Ingredients List to learn what you can make.
How can I get the pumpkin and snowman ingredient in 2022
You can’t get them anymore, they were available during the holiday events only.
hey! just wondering if the pumpkin ingredient is still obtainable in november?
aww, thanks though
also minions potion works for spider
Bees – Honeymelt potion (Chilli + Honey) is not scaring anyone. Tried yesterday for Oz, today for Goblins and Witches
Sorry about that! I’m sure I used that when it first came out, maybe it got changed. I added a new potion that works.
The witches are saying they are witches not children for the warts one
What do i give them?
Did you make the Warts potion or the Broom potion?
the developers say it doesnt scare them cos they made the game
You need a fire potion, you can use this one: Fire – Fire breathing potion (Rotten Sandwich + Chilli)
Hello If we get the pumpkin Will it last forever or for a limited time like premium Items?
Because if it doesn’t Last Forever I’m gonna buy those Halloween caldrons.
It should last forever.
Thanks I defiantly gonna buy it 😀
how to make fire for trick and treating??
Here you go: Fire – Fire breathing potion (Rotten Sandwich + Chilli)
How about the witches potion for dumpster Dan?
where is the headed horseman
Near the NPC area, he’s pretty hard to miss.
what is the respawn time of Hidden Candies?
It seems about 5 – 10 minutes.
This potion 141 no working
i already try like 10 times
It will say spider + Pumoodle potion only
cannot even mix together
I assume you meant 241? Looks like the order was wrong, I changed it and it should work now. Do it in this exact order: Pumpkin + Spider + Pool Noodle + Chameleon.
Thank it working now