We have the answer for “I’ll ___ it” (nod of approval) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“I’ll ___ it” (nod of approval) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “I’ll ___ it” (nod of approval). This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “I’ll ___ it” (nod of approval) crossword clue should be:
- ALLOW (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword December 11 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APPROVAL (noun)
- the formal act of approving
- acceptance as satisfactory
- ALLOW (verb)
- give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Black pizza topping NYT Crossword Clue
- Olympic legend Jesse NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Lee, first Asian to win the Oscar for Best Director NYT Crossword Clue
- Simply adores NYT Crossword Clue
- Loch with a famous monster NYT Crossword Clue
- A shirt or a sport NYT Crossword Clue
- Taken for granted NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.