We have the answer for Impetus for braces crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Impetus for braces Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Impetus for braces. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Impetus for braces crossword clue should be:
- OVERBITE (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMPETUS (noun)
- the act of applying force suddenly
- a force that moves something along
- BRACES (noun)
- an appliance that corrects dental irregularities
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Key above ~ Crossword Clue
- Bit of gel Crossword Clue
- Source of support? Crossword Clue
- D.C. MLB team Crossword Clue
- Noodle dish cooked in a wok Crossword Clue
- Short-form video app Crossword Clue
- Kind of column or bond Crossword Clue
- It’s too hard for me! Crossword Clue
- Creme-filled cookie Crossword Clue
- Scrunch Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.