We have the answer for Plant with fronds crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Plant with fronds Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Plant with fronds. This clue last appeared February 18, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Plant with fronds crossword clue should be:
- FERN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FERN (noun)
- any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward; reproduce by spores
- PLANT (noun)
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- PLANT (verb)
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
- put firmly in the mind
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Fail to fail Crossword Clue
- Like some books Crossword Clue
- In front Crossword Clue
- Road incline Crossword Clue
- Utterly Crossword Clue
- Book buyer Crossword Clue
- Fabric worker Crossword Clue
- Wild Crossword Clue
- Pert talk Crossword Clue
- Zodiac cat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.