We have the answer for Dec. 31 crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Dec. 31 Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Dec. 31. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Dec. 31 crossword clue should be:
- NYE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DEC (noun)
- the last (12th) month of the year
- (astronomy) the angular distance of a celestial body north or to the south of the celestial equator; expressed in degrees; used with right ascension to specify positions on the celestial sphere
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Creme-filled cookie Crossword Clue
- With no particular purpose Crossword Clue
- Biceps’ limbs Crossword Clue
- Girl in Guatemala Crossword Clue
- Wilson of the Beach Boys Crossword Clue
- Go in Crossword Clue
- Group after boomers Crossword Clue
- Pilot’s place in the kitchen Crossword Clue
- Cold and distant Crossword Clue
- Loud laugh Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.