We have the answer for In science fiction, suspended animation of a body at a very low temperature crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
In science fiction, suspended animation of a body at a very low temperature Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for In science fiction, suspended animation of a body at a very low temperature. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the In science fiction, suspended animation of a body at a very low temperature crossword clue should be:
- CRYOSLEEP (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANIMATION (noun)
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
- general activity and motion
- TEMPERATURE (noun)
- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Long ones can be measured in centuries NYT Crossword Clue
- Beginning to happen NYT Crossword Clue
- IBM component: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Give an edge to NYT Crossword Clue
- College figures NYT Crossword Clue
- Hoffman who wrote “Revolution for the Hell of It” NYT Crossword Clue
- Some pickups NYT Crossword Clue
- Crush cans, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Maisie Williams’s role on “Game of Thrones” NYT Crossword Clue
- Onetime Swedish exports NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.