We have the answer for Ingredient of some stir-fries crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ingredient of some stir-fries Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ingredient of some stir-fries. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ingredient of some stir-fries crossword clue should be:
- TOFU (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRIES (noun)
- strips of potato fried in deep fat
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Many a modern cash register Crossword Clue
- James Clavell novel set in Hong Kong Crossword Clue
- Leader at Talladega Crossword Clue
- Lives Crossword Clue
- Baby food choice Crossword Clue
- It might be fair or threatening Crossword Clue
- ___ Medal (NAACP award) Crossword Clue
- Raiders quarterback Derek Crossword Clue
- Commuting choice Crossword Clue
- Jamie of “M*A*S*H” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.