We have the answer for It divides and multiplies crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It divides and multiplies Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It divides and multiplies. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It divides and multiplies crossword clue should be:
- AMOEBA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMOEBA (noun)
- naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Meds often come in them, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Conspicuous kissing, e.g., for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Lab vial NYT Crossword Clue
- Character at the center of “Dunkirk”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Without holding back NYT Crossword Clue
- Orange and peach, for example NYT Crossword Clue
- Beginner’s edition? NYT Crossword Clue
- Channel for watching N.C.A.A. games NYT Crossword Clue
- Some vintage photo tints NYT Crossword Clue
- Texas terminus of I-35 NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.