We have the answer for It might be taken to the airport crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It might be taken to the airport Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It might be taken to the airport. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It might be taken to the airport crossword clue should be:
- CAB (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AIRPORT (noun)
- an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
- MIGHT (noun)
- physical strength
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Body feature of a mammoth NYT Crossword Clue
- Pelvis bone NYT Crossword Clue
- Santa ___, Calif. Crossword Clue
- Vegetables that make a fitting addition to alphabet soup? NYT Crossword Clue
- RNA polymerase, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Makes some Z’s NYT Crossword Clue
- Homes that may have butlers NYT Crossword Clue
- A great deal NYT Crossword Clue
- [Oh, well] Crossword Clue
- D&D monster NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.