7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Jazz singer billie, we have the answer below.
Jazz singer billie 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Jazz singer billie in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- HOLIDAY (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLIDAY (noun)
- leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure.
- a day on which work is suspended by law or custom.
- HOLIDAY (verb)
- spend or take a vacation.
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875).
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991).