7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Help to get a loan, we have the answer below.
Help to get a loan 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Help to get a loan in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- COSIGN (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COSIGN (verb)
- sign and endorse (another person’s signature), as for a loan.
- sign jointly.
- HELP (noun)
- a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
- a means of serving.
- HELP (verb)
- improve the condition of.
- give help or assistance; be of service.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Computer memory unit – 7 Little Words
- How a spendthrift spends – 7 Little Words
- Jazz singer billie – 7 Little Words
- Quite unremarkable – 7 Little Words
- Learned – 7 Little Words
- Changed course when sailing – 7 Little Words
- Didn’t hear the alarm – 7 Little Words
- In a finicky way – 7 Little Words
- Mortifies – 7 Little Words
- In very few words – 7 Little Words